All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionBaculovirus Expression Protocols, Second Edition , provides the detailed steps required to perform the techniques involved with the use of baculoviruses and insect cell culture and discusses problems that may be encountered. This newly-revised and updated edition provides a cutting edge step-by-step guide for biochemists, molecular biologists, biochemical engineers and others using the BEVS and/or insect cells for producing recombinant proteins. Furthermore, Baculovirus Expression Protocols, Second Edition , provides assistance to scientists and engineers interested in developing and producing baculovirus insecticides. The authors list all available insect cell lines and provide methods for isolating new cell lines. The procedures involved in producing products, both at laboratory scale and large scale, are discussed, as well as the production in insect larvae. It is hoped that this volume will t only aid the user in successfully completing the tasks described herein, but will also stimulate the development of improved techniques and new applications of baculoviruses and insect cell culture. Timely and thorough, this volume will become an essential reference for anyone using baculoviruses and insect cell culture.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication06/07/2007
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 388
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight880 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byDavid W. Murhammer
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.