All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionAther great pop culture document from Patrick Frey! For two and a half years, artists performing at the Bad Bonn, a popular music venue in Fribourg, Switzerland, were asked to put their songs on paper. The result is an eccentric encyclopedic diary created by the artists themselves, documenting the music they played at the fair during those years. The bands represent an array of music syles from metal, anti-folk and country to electronica, indie and hip-hop. The alphabetically organized facsimile reproductions of their handwritten lyrics, scores and doodles opens a window into the psyches of musicians and songwriters. Celebrating Bad Bonn's 25th anniversary, this oversized, somewhat floppy soft-cover publication rests comfortably in the lap to allow a thorough perusal of a facet of musicians' creativity t visible on stage or in recordings. Songbook is an unusual publication and source book, with broad appeal t only to the music world but the worlds of art, design and popular culture.
- Author(s)Adeline Mollard,Daniel Fontana,Katharina Reidy,Patrick Boschung,Stefanie Mauron
- PublisherEdition Patrick Frey
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- LanguageEnglish & Multiple languages
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationSwitzerland
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintEdition Patrick Frey
- Width211 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.