All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $68.03Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionSome of the most ted, celebrated and godly men in the Bible made some very big mistakes when it came to raising their children. Roland Warren, former President of the National Fatherhood Initiative, calls these errors bad dad mistakes. Bad Dads of the Bible examines these mistakes, brings them into a contemporary setting and gives today's dads much needed advice on how to avoid them. Moreover, should a dad unfortunately make some of these common mistakes, this book will give him practical advice and an easy-to-follow roadmap to help him repair his relationships with his children before it's too late. As dads study the examples of the fatherhood legacies of men like Abraham, David and Eli, men who loved God deeply, they will learn from their missteps. More importantly, this book can serve as a clarion call for men to take action w to be the fathers that God designed them to be. Each chapter includes Reflection, Correction and Connection sections at the end to help dads easily apply what they have read, as well as a Good Dad Promise to pave the way for future good parenting decisions.
- Author BiographyRoland C. Warren is the former President of the National Fatherhood Initiative and currently the President and CEO of Care Net, the nation's largest network of pregnancy resources centers. He has appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show, The Today Show, CNN, Focus on the Family, Dateline NBC, BET, Fox News Channel, Janet Parshall's America, and others speaking on issues of marriage and fatherhood. His writing has also appeared in numerous publication such as The Washington Post, Christianity Today, and The Wall Street Journal. He lives in Maryland with his wife, Yvette. Together they have two grown sons, Jamin and Justin.
- Author(s)Roland Warren
- Date of Publication28/01/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight208 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.