All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI hope to present the spectrum of meaning contained in the word patriotism. It is deep and broad. I believe that love of country is the foundation of peace in the world, and only when one loves his own country is he capable of loving ather's. For me, patriotism began in the family, and it also ends in the family. A nation is a large family. A child needs to learn how to love his family, and then love of his nation will follow. I was lucky. I had parents who loved. Dr. David Yeagley
- Author(s)David Yeagley
- PublisherRelationship Resources Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRelationship Resources Inc.
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.