Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJas thinks that everyone has a super power. Everyone, that is, except herself - unless you count her extraordinary ability to get herself in trouble. But the last thing Jas expected to do on her family holiday in glitzy Las Vegas was to survive a cat attack and solve a celebrity murder mystery. As she finds herself tracking an unkwn killer through a bevy of Vegas parties, Jas develops a huge crush on the possibly evil - but GORGEOUS - Jack, and manages to collect some valuable life lessons for her Summer Meaningful Reflection Journal along the way. Little Life Lesson Number 5: when you go to prison, try t to be wearing a bikini. But despite a few 'mishaps', Jas finally solves the case. And to top it all off, Jack ISN'T evil, and has a bit of a crush on Jas too. Perhaps she does have some super powers after all...
- Author BiographyMichele Jaffe is the author of several adult novels including the thrillers Bad Girls and Loverboy. After getting her Ph.D in Comparative Literature from Harvard, she retired from academia and decided to become an FBI special agent or glamorous showgirl - but somehow ended up writing. A native of Los Angeles, California, Michele lives in Las Vegas with her husband, her disco ball, and her zebra wall-to-wall carpeting.
- Author(s)Michele Jaffe
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight226 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.