All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.07
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.36
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $45.35
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $38.30
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a helicopter high above the empty California desert, a man is sent free-falling into the night.... In Chicago, a woman learns that an elite team of ex-army investigators is being hunted down one by one.... And on the streets of Portland, Jack Reacher--soldier, cop, hero--is pulled out of his wandering life by a code that few other people could understand. From the first shocking scenes in Lee Child's explosive new vel, Jack Reacher is plunged like a knife into the heart of a conspiracy that is killing old friends...and is on its way to something even worse. A decade postmilitary, Reacher has an ATM card and the clothes on his back-- phone, ties, and address. But w a woman from his old unit has done the impossible. From Chicago, Frances Neagley finds Reacher, using a signal only the eight members of their elite team of army investigators would kw. She tells him a terrifying story--about the brutal death of a man they both served with. Soon Reacher is reuniting with the survivors of his old team, scrambling to raise the living, bury the dead, and connect the dots in a mystery that is growing darker by the day. The deeper they dig, the more they don't kw: about two other comrades who have suddenly gone missing--and a trail that leads into the neon of Vegas and the darkness of international terrorism. For w, Reacher can only react. To every sound. Every suspicion. Every scent and every moment. Then Reacher will trust the people he once trusted with his life--and take this thing all the way to the end. Because in a world of bad luck and trouble, when someone targets Jack Reacher and his team, they'd better be ready for what comes right back at them... From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyLee Child is the author of eleven Jack Reacher thrillers, including the New York Times bestsellers The Enemy, One Shot, which has been optioned for a major motion picture by Paramount Pictures, and The Hard Way. His debut, Killing Floor, won both the Anthony and the Barry Awards for Best First Mystery. Child, a native of England and a former television writer, lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Lee Child
- PublisherRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/03/2008
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleJack Reacher Novels
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Weight172 g
- Width141 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Read byDick Hill
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time360
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.