All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionA magical new series from Pseudonymous Bosh, the bestselling author of the Secret Series, w in paperback!Magic is BAD.As in fake. Cheesy. Unreal. At least, that's what Clay, who has seen one magic show too many, thinks. When words from his journal appear mysteriously on his school wall as graffiti, he never imagines that magic might be to blame. And when the same graffiti lands him at Earth Ranch, a camp for troubled kids on a remote volcanic island, magic is the last thing he expects to find there. But at Earth Ranch, there is one strange surprise after ather, until Clay longer kws what to expect. Is he really talking to a llama? Did he really see a ghost? What is the scary secret hidden in the abandoned library? The only thing he kws for sure is that behind the clouds of vog (volcanic smog), thing is as it seems. Can he solve the riddle of Earth Ranch before trouble erupts? Elusive author Pseudonymous Bosch introduces an extraordinary new series that will have you believing in the unbelievable.
- Author BiographyPseudonymous Bosch is the infamously anonymous author of the New York Times bestselling Secret Series. Despite rumors to the contrary, his books are not actually written by his pet rabbit, Quiche; the rabbit is merely his typist.
- Author(s)Pseudonymous Bosch
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication22/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBad Books
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight272 g
- Width135 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.