All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionTerry Ledgard is stranger to mischief and adventure. Having survived childhood in outback Australia, he joined the Army and rose through the ranks to become an SAS medic in Afghanistan. As he endured explosive action, blood-curdling trauma and gut-wrenching humanitarian aid missions, he found the modern-day soldier's larrikin spirit was the perfect prescription for intense combat conditions. Armed with a new-found perspective on life, Terry returned to the Real World, but soon realised it wasn't all it was cracked up to be. His life became a slow-motion train wreck as he faced a gritty battle with post-traumatic stress disorder. But in a stroke of ironic fortune, he realised that the Army had taught him everything he needed to overcome the affliction, and that his most important weapon was a sense of humour. Evocative, moving and outrageous in its humour and honesty, Bad Medicine is an exhilarating account of life as an SAS medic in the world's most intense warzone.
- Author BiographyTerry Ledgard is a former SAS medic, a mountaineer, an aspiring entrepreneur and a writer.
- Author(s)Terry Ledgard
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication27/06/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- ImprintMichael Joseph
- Weight364 g
- Width152 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.