All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBad Religion suggests that there are two classifications of religious people in the world: those that better the world through their faith, and those that cause harm and suffering through their religious misinterpretations. Bad Religion focuses on the latter group of individuals who practice bad religion, by engaging in religious misconduct. Drawing from psychological research, Bad Religion examines the roots of religious indiscretion, traces the stages of development, examines the nature of people and personalities prone to religious misconduct, and suggests ways for them to maturely seek answers to the questions: Who am I , and What do I stand for?
- Author BiographyMichael L. Klassen is Associate Professor of Marketing at the University of Northern Iowa. He received his Ph.D. from Kansas State University and is the author of numerous journal articles and books.
- Author(s)Michael L. Klassen
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/12/2006
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width154 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.