All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe North Shore Sheriff's Department has a bit of a problem. Someone contacted the local radio station last night and left an alarming confession. Logan and his friends may be gossiping about it but their only concern is getting through the last day of school before summer vacation. After all, tonight is the party of the year. No one wants to miss it. But the weight of secrets will have a costly price...
- Author BiographyBorn in California, I have spent most of my life traveling throughout the US. I draw inspiration from my many adventures, turning my strange reality into fiction. Over the years, I've found myself in many unusual situations, ranging from hanging off an 80 foot cliff-face in New York, to sailing off the coast of Salem, Massachusetts. I have had an opportunity to work at an archaeological excavation, and have even reported from the middle of a police stand-off. When a teacher asked me in the second grade what I wanted to be when I grew up, I didn't have an answer. To be honest, I still don't know. I let my characters make that decision for me.
- Author(s)P W Creighton
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.