Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.81Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThree ambitious, rivalrous sisters. And a deadly secret, which one of them is determined to keep buried at any cost ...Deeleyis the fake wife of a Hollywood TV hunk, who is secretly gay. But Deeley's five-year contract is up, and his cut-throat publicist wants Deeley out. So, dejected and penniless, Deeley wends her way home to London, hoping to re-establish links with her two estranged elder sisters ...Devonis married to the nation's-favourite-rugby-hunk Matt, and has her own highly successful TV career, as the sexy hostess of her own cookery show. But behind her buxom facade, Devon is lonely and frustrated, and when a live celebrity cook-off shows her up as a fraud, she leaves sweet Matt and runs off to Tuscany, to learn a few lessons - t just in cookery - from an Italian master. Lastly, there's Maxie: a politician's wife, Maxie is fiercely ambitious. She's furious when Deeley, hard on her luck, sells the sisters' childhood story to a tabloid newspaper, revealing their impoverished roots and unsavoury parentage. The story undermines Maxie's carefully cultivated image, and the fallout threatens to be devastating. But Maxie is only too aware that there is much more Deeley could yet reveal. What murderous secret lies in the sisters' past? And just how far will Maxie go to keep it buried?
- Author BiographyBorn in London, Rebecca Chance spent her twenties in Tuscany and her thirties in Manhattan before returning to London with a handsome husband in tow. Rebecca's interests include gymnastics, trapeze and pole-dancing, watching AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL and cocktail-drinking.
- Author(s)Rebecca Chance
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication04/08/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine26 mm
Most relevant reviews
- whitetiger97404 Jun, 2013by
Awesome writer! Great books for great value!! 5 Star!!
The first book read by Rebecca Chance was 'Killer Heels'. It was fantastic! I have since read several more of her books and have had the same pleasure from them, so I purchased 'Bad Sisters' because of this. Her books are hard to put down. I find myself staying up late into the night to continue reading them. They are exciting, very well written, descriptive and you really get to know the characters and develop an attachment to them. I love Rebecca Chance's books and have loaned them to many people who have also enjoyed them very much! We all keep wanting to read more so hope she continues to write for a long time! Thanks Rebecca Chance, you are a fantastic writer!
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70