All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $50.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionSomeone's been a very bad zombie.Kate Grable is horrified to find out that the football coach has given the team steroids. Worse yet, the steriods are having an unexpected effect, turning hot gridiron hunks into mindless flesh-eating zombies. No one is safe--t her cute crush Aaron, t her dorky brother, Jonah . . . t even Kate! She's got to find an antidote--before her entire high school ends up eating each other. So Kate, her best girlfriend, Rocky, and Aaron stage a frantic battle to save their town . . . and stay hormonally human. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyCARRIE HARRIS is a geek of all trades and proud of it. Brains are her specialty; she used to work in a lab where they were delivered daily via FedEx. After that, it seemed only natural to write a zombie book. Now she lives in Michigan with her ninja doctor husband and three zombie-obsessed children. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Carrie Harris
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication20/07/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Weight181 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.