Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspector Jian is a Chinese cop from the Siberian borders who thinks he's seen it all. But his search for his missing daughter brings him to the meanest streets he's ever faced - in rural England. Migrant worker Ding Ming is distressed - his gangmaster's making demands, he owes a lot of money to the snakeheads and one will tell him where his wife has been taken. Maybe England isn't the 'gold mountain' he was promised...Two desperate men, uneasy allies in a baffling foreign land, are pitted against a band of ruthless criminals. There's BAD TRAFFIC ahead.
- Author BiographySimon Lewis was born in Wales in 1971. His first novel GO (1999) was published by a small press and then picked up by Corgi. It sold more than 40,000 copies and led Simon into work as a film screenwriter. A fluent Mandarin speaker, he has also co-authored the Rough Guide to China. Simon chose to set his debut crime fiction among the exploited Chinese workers smuggled into Britain. He currently lives in Brixton and Shanghai.
- PrizesShortlisted for World Book Day: Spread the Word Book to Talk About 2009.
- Author(s)Simon Lewis
- PublisherSort of Books
- Date of Publication26/01/2008
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSort of Books
- Weight401 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.