Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Umberto Eco in Southern California and Peter Matthiessen in Nepal, to John Updike in Venezuela and Bob Geldof in Bangkok--a collection of hilarious, terrifying, incisive writing on the perils of the road.
- Author(s)Keath Fraser
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/1991
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVintage Books
- Weight318 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.