All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll Star High is the coolest school in England, where pupils are so desperate to attend they audition for a place. Wannabe actors, singers and dancers attend the school in the hope that they will become the next big thing. But super-stardom isn't as simple to achieve as some pupils think.
- Author BiographyHelen Chapman is an Australian author of eighty books who has been published in the United Kingdom, the USA, New Zealand and Australia. She has travelled extensively and lived In America and England and is currently living in Australia.
- Author(s)Helen Chapman
- PublisherRising Stars UK Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleAll Star High
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRising Stars UK Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/12/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight66 g
- Width130 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $36.11Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $19.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.