All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBadge is an enduring and poignant story of a friendship between a child and a dog, Sam and Badge. Sam, twelve years old, faces the hardships, fears, and the harsh realities of being abandoned in a small town called Munro. Along side of a mother struggling to get herself and her children back on their feet and Badge, a beat up old dog, Sam is confronted by the best and worst a childhood has to offer. Painful memories, school bullies and something sinister lurking in the swamp just outside Sam's window are all part of a bigger story of hope and faith and love. A story that promises to touch the heart of the child in all of us.
- Author(s)Edward Reed
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.