All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis lovely title follows the life cycle of a badger, from a cub's first steps out of its den to finding a mate. You can find out about some of the different habitats that are the badger's home, from urban gardens to remote woodlands, and about the threats facing badgers today and why some people see them as pests. You can also be an 'animal detective' and find out how you can tell if a badger has been in your neighbourhood. Includes an animal map, locator map, life cycle summary and 'unusual fact' boxes.
- Author BiographyMichael Leach is an author and television cameraman specializing in large mammals. In the past few years he has worked with mountain gorillas in Rwanda, orangutans in Borneo, lemurs in Madagascar and polar bears in the Arctic, and he still bears the scar from the teeth of an unfriendy young brown bear he photographed in 1976. He has filmed natural history programmes for a number of television companies including the BBC.
- Author(s)Michael Leach
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBritish Animals
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note32 colour photos
- Weight161 g
- Width178 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.