All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionMinhick''s second collection of essays is a p oetic and environmental synthesis. Urban and rural, tragic a nd absurd, badlands is a real place, but where the borders b egin or finish is difficult to say. '
- Author(s)Robert Minhinnick
- PublisherPoetry Wales Press
- Date of Publication23/09/1996
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBridgend
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.