All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHolly Gayr, a forty-year-old widow, tells her daughter that the only way she'll date again is if Prince Charming kcks her door down. When Charlie Prince, a handsome divorcee, kcks on Holly's door, it seems like the beginning of a fairy tale. However, the baggage created by Holly and Charlie's teenage daughters stifles their budding relationship.
- Author BiographySpurred by the gritty Miami sand in her shoes, Shelia Bolt Rudesill traveled the world in a complicated search for a simple life. For forty-five years as a pediatric nurse she dedicated her professional life to the wellbeing of children and acquired a tremendous empathy for those burdened with unreasonable hardships. Pieced together from her experiences, her stories are both gut-wrenching and triumphantly joyful. Shelia admits to a weakness for dry martinis, evening gowns, and dancing with cats.
- Author(s)Shelia Bolt Rudesill
- PublisherMoonstrike Press
- Date of Publication14/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoonstrike Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBud Rudesill
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.