All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionRiverbend, the Iraqi woman whose articulate, even poetic prose packs an emotional punch (The New York Times), continues her dispatches from her native Baghdad. Interweaving commentary on major events since October 2004 to March 2006, with compelling stories about her own life as well as her family s daily struggles, this is journalism from ground zero recording both occupation and insurgency.
- Author BiographyRiverbend is the pseudonym of an Iraqi computer programmer who now lives with her family in Baghdad and whose identity remains concealed for her own protection. Her blog offers searing eyewitness accounts of the everyday realities on the ground, punctuated by astute analysis on the politics behind the events.
- PublisherFeminist Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintFeminist Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width141 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Introduction byJames Ridgeway,Jean Casella
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.