All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether a traveler's style is living large at a trend-setting resort or chilling on a secluded island with an icy cold beer in hand, the Bahamas has something for every taste, from all-inclusive resorts to exclusive private-island hideaways. Visitors can enjoy celebrity-chef restaurants and glitzy casis in Nassau and Freeport, or escape to the pink sands of an undeveloped out island. The Bahamas are the ideal destination to eat lots of conch, get a golden tan, and feel totally revived.
- Author(s)Fodor's Travel Guides
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFodor's Travel Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width130 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.