All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on interviews with baijiu aficionados, distillers and key players in the alcoholic beverage industry, Sandhaus introduces the history and development of alcohol in China - the birthplace of grain-based alcohol. Distillation and production processes, the landscape of the industry today, and a page-by-page guide to the major varieties, distilleries and brands all feature in Baijiu- The Essential Guide to Chinese Spirits.
- Author BiographyDerek Sandhaus spent years sipping and savouring baijiu on the Mainland during his years as a China-based writer and editor. In his journey to 'spiritual' enlightenment, he also published Tales of Old Peking and Tales of Old Hong Kong and edited Decadence Mandchoue- The China Memoirs of Sir Edmund Trelawny Backhouse. He maintains the blog, 300 Shots at Greatness and runs a baijiu consultancy.
- Author(s)Derek Sandhaus
- PublisherPenguin China
- Date of Publication28/05/2014
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationBeijing
- Country of PublicationChina
- ImprintPenguin China
- Weight240 g
- Width116 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.25
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.71
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $44.07
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $32.41
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.65
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.99
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.