Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $61.99+ AU $11.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booksourcesonlineaustralia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $33.91
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $33.35
About this product
- DescriptionExpert baker and pastry chef Alison Thompson shares with you everything she kws about baking. Alison includes all her absolute favourite recipes for breads, pastries, cakes, muffins, scones, biscuits and slices, and desserts. There's even a section including gluten-free options. Many of these recipes she's been baking for years, refining and perfecting them until they produce consistently outstanding results. With detailed information on techniques, equipment and ingredients, and simple step-by-step instructions, this book is the baker's bible.
- Author BiographyAlison Thompson has been baking since the age of seven, so it was only natural that she chose a career in the kitchen. Alison has worked with the world's finest pastry chefs in Melbourne and London, such as Philippa Sibley and Mich Turner, and has spent time at the famed Little Venice Cake Company in the UK. She has travelled throughout Europe, carrying out extensive research into the origins and evolution of various cakes, pastries and desserts. Alison now runs her own busy cake-making business in the Yarra Valley, just outside Melbourne, and works as a consultant pastry chef. In 2010 Alison published her first book, Macaron, celebrating her love affair with the delicate French sweet; this was soon followed by Bake and then Popsicle, an inspiring collection of ice-creams and sorbets. Sweet is Alison's latest book, in which she shares her all-time favourite dessert recipes.
- Author(s)Alison Thompson
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication28/03/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPenguin Books Australia
- Photographs byAdrian Lander
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.