All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are baking for a romantic celebration, showing you care, or you simply adore unashamedly girly sugarcraft designs, this book will show you how to do it the fun and easy way. Clear, step-by-step instructions guide even the most vice decorator through the stages. Professional tips and mouthwatering photography will further entice you to sample this tantalizing cupcake selection.
- Author BiographyAfter being inspired by her own wedding cake in 2005, Zoe Clark turned passion into profession. She worked with some of the UK's leading cake designers, including Peggy Porschen. Zoe then set up her own business creating distinctive wedding and celebration cake designs that have drawn attention from both clients and the press. Zoe lives in London.
- Author(s)Lindy Smith,Zoe Clark
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication28/01/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width170 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine14 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.