Bake it in a Cupcake: 50 Treats with a Surprise Inside by Megan Seling (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.39Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBake It in a Cupcaketakes the cupcake craze to the next level with 50 recipes for all kinds of sweet and savoury treats baked inside cupcakes. These whimsical creations are presented in a bright, colourful format that looks as good as the cupcakes taste. All of Bake It in a Cupcake's creations are mouth-watering and fairly simple to make, even for those without baking experience. The fabulous recipes are accompanied by easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions, with beautiful colour photographs. While traditional cupcakes are still wildly popular, Bake It in a Cupcaketakes the classic treat beyond complicated decorating techniques. As the saying goes, it's what's on the inside that counts. The recipes are organized by chapter by what is inside, whether that's ather baked good like a mini pie or lemon square, or different kinds of your favourite candy. Recipes include Lemon Bar Vanilla Cupcakes with Fresh Raspberry Frosting, Cherry Pie Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Vanilla Bean Frosting, Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting, Chocolate-Covered Pretzel Brownie Bites with Salted Caramel Frosting, and Egg-Filled Croissant Cups with Swiss Cheese and Chives. There is something in this cookbook for everyone's taste, kid and adult alike.
- Author BiographyMegan Seling is a writer and baking enthusiast. Although she grew up in a family that loved making pies, cookies, and cakes-her great-grandma was known as the neighborhood Cookie Lady -Megan's own youthful kitchen exploits usually involved doctoring up boxed cake mixes or eating frosting straight out of the can. In the winter of 2005, Megan accepted a friend's dare and attempted to bake all 116 cookie recipes in Martha Stewart's Holiday Cookies magazine. Megan made eighty different batches of cookies that winter, and the project sparked a sincere interest in baking. Since then she's happily spent many hours in the kitchen, using the same KitchenAid mixer that got her through the Cookie Challenge, and has mixed, measured, and burned her fingers while inventing her own delicious baked goods for co-workers, family, and friends ( This is the best cupcake ever! is a statement she's heard several times over). Megan has worked at The Stranger, a weekly paper in Seattle (www.thestranger.com), for over ten years, writing about music, food, and movies, and she also hosts a weekly local music radio show on KNDD 107.7 the End. She lives in Seattle, WA with her husband and cat.
- Author(s)Megan Seling
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width195 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.34
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.