All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMartin Flanagan uses Bakhtin's tions of dialogism, chrotope and polyphony to address fundamental questions about film form and reception, focussing particularly on the way cinematic narrative utilises time and space in its very construction.
- Author BiographyMARTIN FLANAGAN is Senior Lecturer in Film and Media Studies at the University of Bolton, UK. His research explores the interrelated dynamics of narrative, genre and audience in contemporary cinema. He has published articles on several Hollywood genres including the Western, the action film, and the comic book adaptation, and on the directors Terrence Malick and Robert Rodriguez.
- Author(s)Martin Flanagan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/05/2009
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.