All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis compendium offers an irresistible spread of recipes for baked goods. A comprehensive introduction covers all the ingredients, equipment and skills you will need, including how to line tins, bake blind, or make a lattice top for a pie. There is a profusion of tempting recipes, with traditional favourites such as Shortbread ranged alongside the more sophisticated Orange and Walnut Swiss Roll. There is also a chapter of low fat bakes. Rich cakes like Nectarine Amaretto Cake prove that low in fat doesn't have to mean low in taste. If you want to bake your own bread, you'll find a huge selectionto choose from. Beginning with everyday staples like rye bread, you can then move on to herb-flavoured breads or fruit and nut breads. Fill your kitchen with the irresistible scents of baking with this guide.
- Author BiographyConsultant editor Martha Day has compiled this comprehensive collection of recipes. A contributor to many cookery publications and magazines, she is a keen home cook and enjoys baking for family and friends at her house in the country.
- Author(s)Martha Day
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication19/12/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 1500 colour illustrations
- Weight1402 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.