All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fun, frugal guide to a common household product shares more than five hundred uses for baking soda, from making an extra fluffy omelette to improving dental care to deodorizing the home. Original.
- Author BiographyVicki Lansky has been a trusted name in parenting advice and household hints since she first published FEED ME I'M YOURS in 1975. She collects practical ideas and offers easy-to-use information on issues ranging from recycling to ear-tube surgery to potty training. She has written for Sesame Street, Parent's Guide and is a contributing editor to Family Circle magazine. She has made numerous TV appearances on programs from Oprah to The View. Her books have sold over 6 million copies. Vicki is an author/publisher, mother and grandmother and resides in Deephaven, Minnesota. Illustator, Martha Campbell is also a freelance cartoonist having sold over 30,000 cartoons to hundreds of major trade and professional publications. She lives in Harrison, Arkansas.
- Author(s)Martha Campbell,Vicki Lansky
- PublisherBook Peddlers
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationMinnetonka
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBook Peddlers
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.