All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether for a baby shower, a christening or those magical early birthdays, there are so many cute and beautiful creations to choose from in this book by baking queen Annie Rigg. There are marbled pink or blue cupcakes or baby-bottle cookies for a fun baby shower; a stunning daisy-chain cake or pretty, easy-to-make, rich, decorated chocolate cake for a christening or naming day ceremony; various treats featuring teddy bears, ducks, pirates and sailboats for a child's first, second or third birthday. Annie offers more than 50 adorable ideas in this book to inspire you to make cakes, cupcakes, cookies and treats for your own or someone else's pregnancy or baby. With step-by-step photography and deliciously easy recipes, you'll have everything you need here to celebrate the arrival of a little one.
- Author BiographyAnnie Rigg is a freelance food stylist and writer and has worked on numerous books and bestselling magazines. In another life she cooked for a number of world-famous singers and bands on tour, such as Tom Jones, Paul McCartney, Pink Floyd and The Rolling Stones. For Ryland Peters & Small she has also written Make, Bake & Celebrate!, Decorated Gingerbread, Macarons, Birthday Cakes for Kids and Fabulous Brownies.
- Author(s)Annie Rigg
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note100 col photographs
- Weight722 g
- Width235 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.