All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's only one you...and only so many hours in a day to attend to what's most important to you. This book gives you a time-tested method for attending to what really matters: family, friends, household chores, etc. Take control of your time by letting go of unnecessary tasks, eliminating procrastination and tapping into energy and motivation to balance your life.
- Author BiographyDelores Mason is a writer and life coach, living in Philadelphia, PA. She has over 14 years of experience in human resources and leadership development consulting. Her coaching practice, 2 Your Well-Being, helps individuals focus on developing their strengths to improve well-being and find balance in all aspects of their lives while nurturing the self.
- Author(s)Delores L Mason
- PublisherDelores Mason
- Date of Publication05/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelores Mason
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.