All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA good compelling read that flows well. Offers an encompassing perspective of the world we live in and suggests guidance on how we could lead a happier, more productive and peaceful life. Unusually interesting and topical for this kind of book. Exploring many aspects of daily life, from Life Style to Diet, Politics, Religion, Global Warming, International Relations, Addiction, The Justice System and much more. From the perspective of balance, this book proposes possible ways to explain and re-address that lost balance! In a world where conflict is rife, greed is prized, crime is wild, justice is scarce, stress and depression are a rm, a planet is scared, and humanity is a struggle, What is the unifying essence that has gone wrong? Most things involve a state of balance, without it, the likelihood for chaos, destruction and disaster is heightened. A topical book that will give you plenty of food for thought about where we've gone wrong and how we might put it right.
- Author BiographyBorn in the early 1960's, with post graduate qualifications in management and engineering. An independent thinker with a longstanding interest in human psychology and philosophy.
- Author(s)Jason B.A. Manny
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationAltrincham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 sketch-cover image
- Weight172 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.