Balanced Raw: Combine Raw and Cooked Foods for Optimal Health, Weight Loss, and Vitality Burst: A Four-week Program by Tina Leigh (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionA growing number of health practitioners-as well as restaurants and celebrities such as Sting, Madonna, and Beyonce-are espousing raw food or living food diets as a way to stave off disease, boost energy, and lose weight. However, 100% raw diets are difficult to sustain and have come under fire recently for t being nutritionally optimal. Balanced Raw eschews the all-or-thing approach of other books and contains a 4-phase, 30-day plan for making the raw food lifestyle livable for life. Start your balanced raw lifestyle today!
- Author BiographyTina Leigh is an inspiring and compassionate wellness counselor, yoga teacher, therapeutic chef and founder of Haute Health. Having contended with her own health challenges, she is deeply empathetic and resonates with others who are on their journey to whole body wellbeing. To share the value of maintaining a clean body and mind, she consults with individuals and corporate groups, teaching the principles of therapeutic nutrition and holistic wellness.
- Author(s)Tina Leigh
- PublisherFair Winds Press
- Date of Publication22/05/2013
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationRockport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFair Winds Press
- Content Note40 color photos
- Weight594 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.