All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is devoted to the study of dynamical models of decentralized ecomic systems. The models considered are based on the Leontief simple dynamic model with various mechanisms for decentralized planning and management. Branches of the ecomic system are treated as fully independent ecomic agents that plan their work according to their own purposes. It is shown that the lack of coordination between ecomic agents leads to a limit cycle for some ecomic indicators. Conversely, the exchange of information between the ecomic agents enables a move toward balanced growth. These results are generalized for the model with dynamics of the productive assets and for the model with the final consumption. The analysis also considers a problem of endogeus techlogical progress in a decentralized ecomy. The appendix includes a short review of n-negative matrices. The book offers a valuable resource for mathematical ecomists and graduate students specializing in mathematical ecomics.
- Author BiographyAlexander P. Abramov is a Chief Researcher at the Dorodnicyn Computing Centre of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow. Education: 1977 Ph.D. in Mathematics, Moscow Institute for Physics and Engineering, 1997 Dr. of Sc. in Mathematics, Computing Centre of the Russian Academy of Sciences. He became Professor of Applied Mathematics in 2007.
- Author(s)Alexander P. Abramov
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication16/07/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number672
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Notebiography
- Weight326 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.