All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.59
About this product
- DescriptionAll She Can Be: Rita Bellamy has had enviable success as an author, but it came at the expense of her marriage. Now she's starting over in a small lakeside cottage, slowly rebuilding the confidence that was shattered. But is the younger man next door a fun, frivolous diversion or something much more? Free Spirit: Moving to Washington D.C. to be with Griff should be the beginning of an exciting new chapter in Dory's life. But there are adjustments, and sacrifices she never expected, and soon Dory must weigh the price of love against everything she hoped to gain.
- Author BiographyFERN MICHAELS is the USA Today and New York Times bestselling author of the Sisterhood, Men of the Sisterhood, and Godmothers series, as well as dozens of other novels and novellas. There are over seventy-five million copies of her books in print. Fern Michaels has built and funded several large day-care centers in her hometown, and is a passionate animal lover who has outfitted police dogs across the country with special bulletproof vests. She shares her home in South Carolina with her four dogs and a resident ghost named Mary Margaret. Visit her website at www.fernmichaels.com.
- Author(s)Fern Michaels
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication26/03/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintZebra Books
- Weight213 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.