All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe past two decades have seen a succession of reforms to sexual assault laws in all Australian jurisdictions. This book examines how effective these reforms have been in light of the fact that such changes challenge the 'traditional' social rms of the legal system: male dominance, acceptability of male violence and women's responsibility for male violence. Has a better balance been struck between the rights of victims to protection, assistance and compensation and the rights of accused to a fair trial and preservation of the presumption of incence? And what still remains to be done? These and many other questions are those explored by the contributors.
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1998
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight426 g
- Edited byPatricia Easteal
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.