Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRelax on one of South Bali's fine beaches, where vice surfers practice catching waves in the warm waters of Kuta Bay. When you tire of the surf and sand head inland to explore bright green mountainsides and sacred crater lakes. Visit the artist colony of Ubud or humble villages where dance dramas are performed to please the gods. From cocktails on the beach to extravagant Hindu temples, Footprintfocus Bali & Lombok will show you all the main sights plus a few more that are off the beaten track. * Essentials section with practical advice on getting there and around. * Background section fascinating insights into local history and culture. * Comprehensive listings including where to eat & sleep, and have fun. * Detailed street maps for important towns and cities. * Slim eugh to fit in your pocket. Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprintfocus guide will help you get the most out of Bali & Lombok without weighing you down. The content of Footprintfocus Bali & Lombok guide has been extracted from Footprint's Southeast Asia Handbook.
- Author BiographyPaul has travelled extensively in Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe, North Africa and the Indian subcontinent. He has spent the last nine years living and working in Indonesia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia and China as an English teacher. When not preparing his students for exams, Paul writes travel articles for several foreign magazines and travel websites, as well as helping to research and write guidebooks for Footprint.
- Author(s)Paul Dixon
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Focus Guide
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date23/09/2016
- Weight136 g
- Width110 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Lonely Planet Tasmania by Meg Worby, Lonely Planet, Charles Rawlings-Way, Anthony Ham (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $21.35New
- AU $14.13New
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $43.45
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $21.35
- AU $36.28Trending at AU $37.32
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $39.04
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $28.56
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $21.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.