All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis guided tour of Bali's finest traditional and contemporary gardens is perfect for gardening enthusiasts and professional landscape architects alike, and will especially appeal to visitors who have experienced the charms of one of the world's most beautiful islands.
- Author BiographyWilliam Warren has lived in Thailand since 1960 and has designed gardens in Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Phuket. Additional chapters are written by Tony Whitten, a Biodiversity Specialist at the World Bank in Washington, DC, and Martin Jenkins, a freelance writer and researcher on environmental and conservation issues worldwide.
- Author(s)Mark Jenkins,Tony Whitten,William Warren
- PublisherPeriplus Editions/Berkeley Books Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2006
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintPeriplus Editions/Berkeley Books Pte Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1393 g
- Width240 mm
- Height306 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.