All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe small but information-packed books in this series are written by two widely respected experts on reptile and amphibian ownership and care. Written primarily for hobbyists, this book describes this relatively small and placid species of python. The authors advise on feeding and food supplements, housing, health care, breeding, and more. Readers will find informative checklists, a list of herpetological societies, and additional sources of information on Ball Pythons. The book is filled with informative colour photos.
- Author(s)Patricia Bartlett,R. D. Bartlett
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width143 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.