All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $58.84Free postage
- AU $72.18Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis professional horticulture reference, which has been in print continuously since 1932, is fully revised and updated in this new edition. Based on real-life experiences from industry professionals including growers and equipment and greenhouse manufacturers, the presented information covers all aspects of greenhouse equipment--the structures themselves, benches, irrigation, curtains, environmental controls, machination, and the greenhouse as a retail facility. The most recent developments in greenhouse evolution are discussed, as are the varieties of available greenhouse structures, from freestanding and gutter-connected greenhouses to shade houses and open-roof greenhouses. Information on the business side of managing a greenhouse is provided, including how to market products and how to operate a retail store from a greenhouse.
- Author BiographyChris Beytes is the editor of 'GrowerTalks' magazine. He operated a greenhouse business for 15 years and possesses a clear understanding of how the business works from a grower's standpoint. He lives in South Elgin, Illinois.
- PublisherBall Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- Place of PublicationSt Charles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBall Publishing
- Content Note285 b/w photos
- Weight686 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byChris Beytes
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.