All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis enchantingly beautiful book is the perfect reference volume for children who love ballet. Featuring stunning full-color photos from The Royal Ballet's own collections and informative, fact-filled entries, it covers all things dance! Inside, young readers will be captivated by:
- A history of ballet through the centuries
- An overview of basic ballet steps, music, and choreography
- A look inside The Royal Ballet and The Royal Ballet School
- Details about shoes, tutus, accessories, costumes, and moreMost intriguing to passionate young lovers of dance will be the exploration of a day in the life of a professional ballet dancer, images of beloved performers such as Margot Fonteyn, Darcey Bussell, and Carlos Acosta, detailed close-ups of costumes, and photos from iconic performances of The Royal Ballet. More than 160 color and black & white images throughout.
- Author(s)Lisa Miles
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight830 g
- Width288 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.