All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSelected as one of The Waterstones Eleven , for the best fiction debuts of 2013 in the UK, Ballistics is a tender, powerful and brilliantly written novel of fathers and sons, vengeance and forgiveness, by the winner of the BBC National Short Story Award.
- Author BiographyD. W. Wilson was born and raised in the small towns of the Kootenay Valley, British Columbia. He is the recipient of the University of East Anglia's inaugural Man Booker Prize Scholarship - the most prestigious award available to students in the MA programme. His stories have appeared in literary magazines across Canada, Ireland and the United Kingdom, and 'The Dead Roads' won the BBC National Short Story Award in 2011. Once You Break a Knuckle, his debut story collection, was published by Bloomsbury in 2012. It was shortlisted for the Dylan Thomas Prize. He lives in Cambridge.
- PrizesShort-listed for Desmond Elliott Prize 2014.
- Author(s)D. W. Wilson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date16/01/2015
- Weight615 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementExport/Airside
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.