All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
About this product
- DescriptionBatter up! Ballpark Mysteries(r) combine baseball action with exciting whodunits for early chapter book readers! Let s play ball, y all! Mike and Kate are very excited to watch a Texas Rangers game. Mike even bought an official shirt. But little did he kw it s a fake! A sneaky crook is tricking Rangers fans into buying the wrong shirts. Can the cousins help a real-life police ranger round up the culprit? Ballpark Mysteries are the all-star matchup of fun sleuthing and baseball action, perfect for readers of Ron Roy s A to Z Mysteries and Matt Christopher s sports books, and younger siblings of Mike Lupica fans. Each Ballpark Mystery also features Dugout Notes, with more amazing baseball facts.
- Author BiographyDAVID A. KELLY has written for many newspapers and magazines, and Babe Ruth and the Baseball Curse was his first book for children. He lives fifteen minutes from Fenway Park in Newton, Massachusetts. You can visit the Ballpark Mysteries website at ballparkmysteries.com. MARK MEYERS grew up in Utah and studied art at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco.
- Author(s)David A Kelly
- PublisherRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication23/02/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleStepping Stone Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width132 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mark Meyers
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.