All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt s the BIGGEST baseball mystery yet at the WORLD SERIES! Red Sox versus Cubs. Game five. It looks like Mike and Kate are about to watch the Cubs win it all. But then someone starts messing with the team ruining equipment, getting Cubs players in trouble, and even stirring up an old baseball curse. Now the Red Sox are coming back! Who will win the ultimate baseball trophy? And can Mike and Kate make sure it s won fair and square? Ballpark Mysteries are the all-star matchup of fun sleuthing and baseball action, perfect for readers of Ron Roy s A to Z Mysteries and Matt Christopher s sports books, and younger siblings of Mike Lupica fans. Each Ballpark Mystery also features Dugout Notes, with amazing baseball facts.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Kelly is a former Little League right fielder. These days, he can often be found enjoying a game at a major-league park. He is also the author of the MVP series and Babe Ruth and the Baseball Curse. He lives near Boston s Fenway Park with his wife, two sons, and his dog. Visit BallparkMysteries.com for the latest news. From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Author(s)David A Kelly
- PublisherListening Library (Audio)
- Date of Publication13/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBallpark Mysteries (Audio)
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintListening Library (Audio)
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Read byMarc Cashman
- Contained items statement2 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time90
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $93.78Trending at AU $97.34
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.89
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.56
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.23
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.04
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $35.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.