All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionGet ready for a curveball! Help Mike and Kate solve four Ballpark Mysteries in some of America s favorite ballparks, collected together for the first time! Team up with baseball super-fans Mike and Kate as they kck their first four mysteries out of the park! From a stolen baseball bat to a haunted stadium, there s mystery that these cousins can t solve with their sharp detective skills and their love of the game. Includes Ballpark Mysteries #1: The Fenway Foul-Up, Ballpark Mysteries #2: The Pinstripe Ghost, Ballpark Mysteries #3: The L.A. Dodger, and Ballpark Mysteries #4: The Astro Outlaw. Batter up!
- Author BiographyDAVID A. KELLY enjoyed playing kickball, baseball, football, basketball, curling, and other sports as a kid. But what he loved best of all was reading. Now his favorite activity is writing sports books for children, including the Ballpark Mysteries series, the MVP series, the nonfiction book Babe Ruth and the Baseball Curse, and the picture book Miracle Mud: Lena Blackburne and the Secret Mud that Changed Baseball. You can learn more about David at davidakelly.com. Find him on Twitter at @davidakelly or on Facebook at facebook.com/davidakellybooks.
- Author(s)David A Kelly
- PublisherRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication27/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Weight386 g
- Width135 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.