All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaeve is unnerved when she and her grandfather find a body in the bog in Ballywhinney, Ireland. It turns out to be the body of a young girl who lived more than a thousand years ago. A girl like Maeve, with fair hair, who walked the same fields and picked the same flowers. When archaeologists display the mummy at a museum, Maeve wonders: Does the girl mind being displayed in a glass case for all to see? Or does she miss the green meadow where she had lain for so many hundreds of years?
- Author(s)Eve Bunting
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication07/03/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Out-of-print date10/12/2013
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight386 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest Age4 and over
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.