All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Balm From Beyond: How the Departed Can Help Us Rodney Davies explains how after someone's death the separated spirit or soul (commonly kwn as a wraith or ghost) often remains near its loved ones and will, when asked, give direct and tangible assistance to the living. Davies, who has himself been contacted by the deceased, reveals the various methods employed by the departed to make their presence kwn to their loved ones, then he describes the various ways in which they can help us in the modest means permitted to them. He warns that there are barriers to their actions, including a lack of psychic awareness as well as doubt and disbelief. Therefore an open mind is needed to attract and interact with them. In this fascinating book, Davies aims to teach how to love, or at least to live with, the often unseen entities that sometimes make things go bump in the night.
- Author BiographyRodney Davies has been writing about prediction, supernatural events and bizarre occurrences for over twenty-five years and is now one of the UK's best-known authors in the paranormal field. He has written fifteen bestselling books which have together been translated into twelve foreign languages. These include The Lazarus Syndrome, Disembodied Voices and Supernatural Disappearances also published by Robert Hale.
- Author(s)Rodney Davies
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/02/2014
- Content Note12 b&w illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.