Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
About this product
- DescriptionJimmy Bee is a rmal two and a half year-old kid. But when his mother drops him off at Majesty Pre-School and Day Care, his imagination revs up and he has full-fledged grown up secret agent adventures. He's Jimmy Bee, licensed to poop. Jimmy's mission is to face the evil card player kwn as The Cheat in a gambling showdown on the Caribbean island of Behavia. He must try to win back ownership of the island's Bobo trees, used to make special medicines, which The Cheat stole from the King of Behavia to make a new weapon. Jimmy goes undercover as Prince Robusto di Bambini, fiance of Princess Behoovia of Behavia. With his super spy mobile and awesome see-through glasses, and help from agent Felicia Flighter of Kinderpol, Jimmy plays the card game of his lifetime. But he must first get past vemous snakes, The Cheat's hypsis, and nasty thugs before he can complete his mission!
- Author BiographyApache Haiku was abducted by aliens as a teenager while visiting relatives in New Mexico. He managed to escape and later wrote about his ordeal in his autobiography, Wow - That was Weird. Haiku used the experience to start a career as a motivational speaker. He now lives on a small farm in Texas with his wife Betsy, four oxen, a yellow Labrador retriever, a tall rooster, and a spotted hog.
- Author(s)Apache Haiku
- Date of Publication26/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.