All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended for anybody who wants to learn how they can utilize the capabilities of the Banana Pi to its full potential. It's full of step-by-step guides and detailed descriptions for the whole range of possibilities in a language that is appropriate for computer enthusiasts and experts alike. It would be helpful to have a basic kwledge of Unix-like operating systems or programming, but prior experience is required as every concept is explained in the appropriate sections.
- Author BiographyRyad El-Dajani is a software engineer and passionate technology enthusiast. He developed an interest in computers when he was 10 years old. Soon thereafter, he began to learn his first programming languages. After he had completed his training as an IT specialist, he worked on several e-commerce Internet projects. Currently, he is studying business computing and works for a big IT company in Germany, realizing various IT projects based on Java or .NET technologies. Besides the classic application development, he has professional experience in realizing projects based on web frameworks such as Spring, Play, Symfony, eZ Publish, and Magento. Moreover, he has been excited about all kinds of Unix-like embedded systems since the revolutionary SheevaPlug.
- Author(s)Ryad El-Dajani
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication29/06/2015
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.