All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionA UNESCO World Heritage Site, Banff National Park spans three eco-regions and is home to 56 mammal species and over 275 bird species. Visitors to Banff National Park Wildlife will appreciate this pocket-sized, folding guide. Beautifully detailed illustrations highlight over 130 familiar species of birds, mammals, trees and wildflower. This guide also features an area map of the park for quick reference. Laminated for durability, it is the ideal guide to enhance your Banff National Park experience. Researched in collaboration with the Friends of the Banff National Park, a portion of the proceeds from the sale of this guide support the work of this important organization.
- Author BiographyZoologist James Kavanagh has researched and written more than 450 publications pertaining to wildlife observation and outdoor recreation. His unique talent is in taking complex information and synthesizing the salient points to make knowledge about nature and the outdoors more accessible to novices, and to present quick, portable reference information for more experienced wildlife and outdoor enthusiasts. His books have sold more than 5 million copies worldwide. The Friends of Banff National Park is a non-profit charitable organization, committed to increasing awareness and appreciation of the natural and cultural heritage of Banff National Park. Through innovative programming in partnership with Parks Canada and the community, the Friends of Banff provide valuable educational opportunities that inspire environmental stewardship.
- Author(s)James Kavanagh
- PublisherWaterford Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2003
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitlePocket Naturalist Guide Series
- Place of PublicationBlaine, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterford Press Ltd
- Content NoteFull color throughout
- Weight42 g
- Width95 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dr. Raymond Leung
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.