All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionWe all want to get our message heard. And in Bang!, marketing gurus Linda Kaplan Thaler and Robin Koval tell us how. They and their talented colleagues are the brains behind a host of memorable and highly successful ads, from the ermously successful AFLAC duck to the irresistibly sentimental Kodak Moment to Herbal Essences' outrageous Totally Organic Experience. In Bang!, Kaplan Thaler and Koval offer proven strategies for creating a loud, clear, attention-grabbing message about and product or service. Full of entertaining anecdotes and inspiring accounts of campaigns that have propelled revenues and dramatically increased market share, Bang! shows managers how to create a marketing campaign that cuts through the message clutter and creates a genuine marketing explosion.
- Author BiographyLinda Kaplan Thaler is the CEO and Chief Creative Officer and Robin Koval is General Manager of the Kaplan Thaler Group, ranked as the fastest growing advertising agency in the U.S. by leading industry and business publications. They are responsible for some of the biggest bangs in the marketing world skyrocketing sales, infiltrating pop culture and creating brand icons such as the AFLAC Duck. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Linda Kaplan Thaler,Robin Koval
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam USA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.